After reaching to Helsinki, sleeping on 3 complete empty seats lied down by luck (I left my emergency seat for this reason), I made a small city tour and reached the meeting place (in front of Presidential residence – intentionally mentioned this because it is the real residential palace of Finland President with non-moving soldiers in front of the building) and met with Frits Hoogland and Patrick Barel. Speakers dinner is very well organised on a ancient trade wooden boat and sailing with the power of the wind (rarely with engine when we are behind the schedule) and we were all sailor-man (in real). In spite of sun, it was about 4-5C and some of us was downstairs in order not to get cold because of freezing wind. Please click pictures to enlarge. Continue reading
I will be travelling to start OTN EMEA Tour early in tomorrow morning (16th May – Tuesday). Initial thanks goes to Oracle ACE Program and Oracle Technology Network for supporting me to be a part of this event and share my expertise & experience with Oracle users groups that are
My appearances will be as follows;
- Helsinki, OUGF, Harmony 2017 (Speakers, Agenda)
- 17th May -9:00 am: Is Data Warehouse Dying? (A big thanks to Pasi Jaakola and Susa Schloutz for adding me as opening keynote speaker. I am either flattered, or get more nervous with this brilliant opportunity, don’t miss that session).
- 18th May – 2:00 pm: Helsinki, OUGF, Harmony 2017, Is Data Warehouse Dying? Speakers, Agenda
- Baku, AzOUG
- 20th May: EDQ, OGG and ODI over Exadata in the Cloud for Perfection
- 20th May: Is Data Warehousing dying?
- Ljubljana, SIOUG (Agenda)
- 23rd May – 09:50 am: Is Data Warehousing dying?
- 23rd May – 1:30 pm: How to solve complex business requirements with Oracle Data Integrator?
- Düsseldorf, DOAG (Speakers, Agenda)
- 30th May – 10:15 am: Best Practices with ODI : Flexibility
- 30th May – 11:15 am: Is Data Warehousing dying?
Again, early flights, being away from home and many potential issues are waiting for me. But, serving back to community… Priceless.!