I will be travelling to start OTN EMEA Tour early in tomorrow morning (16th May – Tuesday). Initial thanks goes to Oracle ACE Program and Oracle Technology Network for supporting me to be a part of this event and share my expertise & experience with Oracle users groups that are
My appearances will be as follows;
- Helsinki, OUGF, Harmony 2017 (Speakers, Agenda)
- 17th May -9:00 am: Is Data Warehouse Dying? (A big thanks to Pasi Jaakola and Susa Schloutz for adding me as opening keynote speaker. I am either flattered, or get more nervous with this brilliant opportunity, don’t miss that session).
- 18th May – 2:00 pm: Helsinki, OUGF, Harmony 2017, Is Data Warehouse Dying? Speakers, Agenda
- Baku, AzOUG
- 20th May: EDQ, OGG and ODI over Exadata in the Cloud for Perfection
- 20th May: Is Data Warehousing dying?
- Ljubljana, SIOUG (Agenda)
- 23rd May – 09:50 am: Is Data Warehousing dying?
- 23rd May – 1:30 pm: How to solve complex business requirements with Oracle Data Integrator?
- Düsseldorf, DOAG (Speakers, Agenda)
- 30th May – 10:15 am: Best Practices with ODI : Flexibility
- 30th May – 11:15 am: Is Data Warehousing dying?
Again, early flights, being away from home and many potential issues are waiting for me. But, serving back to community… Priceless.!