I will be attending a webinal panel which is 2nd annual ODTUG – Ask the Experts Panel : ODI on 29th April 2014 3PM EDT (10PM GMT+2).
Here’s a copy of what is written in ODTUG‘s webinar page.
Moderator : Jesus Villavicencio, Blue Stone – A Huron Consulting Group solution
- Ricardo Giampaoli, Tera Corp.
- Gurcan Orhan, Global Maksimum Data & Information Tech.
- Rodrigo Radtke de Souza, Dell
- Michael Rainey, Rittman Mead Consulting
Join ODTUG Expert’s Panel Webinar!
This is a live interactive panel similar to the ACE Lunch and Learn panels held at Kscope conferences. This innovative webinar is modeled after a call-in radio talk show. You will be able to chat a question to our organizer and if it is accepted you will have the option to verbally ask the question to our panel. Please be sure to have the proper equipment (headset and a quiet office) so that our panelists can clearly understand your question. You’ll also be able to participate in the discussion with the panel while they answer your question.
The following are some potential topics, but audience participation will shape the scope of the panel:
- What are the top features of ODI 12c and can they be used in a typical data warehouse implementation?
- Describe the migration from OWB to ODI 12c as it might occur in practice. Anything to watch out for?
- What are some examples of customizations that you have made in ODI and why?
- Interested in taking the ODI certification exam? We can talk about what was in the test, how to prepare for it, what to study, etc.
- Using ODI to improve the Hyperion Planning/Essbase capabilities.